Cass County ARES will be holding an HF Exercise on 29-April 2017 to test HF communications within Cass county.
For this exercise frequencies on 40m, 60m and 80m will be used.
Note: Participants are advised to monitor the SSARC repeater during the exercise. If problems are encountered, Net Control will call on the SSARC repeater.
- Net control will open a net on the SSARC repeater at 9am and take check ins.
- At this time net control will share the per band primary and backup HF frequencies to be used during the test.
- Net control will then have everyone switch to the first HF frequency
- If the frequency is clear net control will perform a roll call of those who checked in on the repeater.
- Otherwise the group is advised to switch to the backup frequency.
- All information passed should be logged by all participants.
- After the roll call is complete on a band, Net Control will move to the next band and take check ins.
- At the conclusion of the HF portion of the exercise, please meet back on the SSARC repeater.